During this course, you will learn what constitutes workplace harassment, how to recognize it and how it should be handled.
This course covers:
- Definition of harassment,
- Common misconceptions and excuses,
- Consequences of harassment,
- Recognizing and handling harassment,
- Types of workplace harassment – racial, sexual, gender, age, etc.
- What constitutes workplace harassment,
- What are common misconceptions about workplace harassment,
- How to recognize various forms of harassment,
- Practical tasks how to handle harassment situations in the workplace.
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed