Mental Health: Workplace
In this course, you will learn about mental health in the workplace. The course covers common issues you may face and ways to overcome them.
This course covers:
- What defines good mental health and signs of mental health issues,
- Types of stress that occurs in the workplace and how to deal with it,
- Time and work/life balance management to create a stress-free and productive work environment.
- How significant mental health is to their well-being,
- How to organize their workflow efficiently,
- How to deal with common challenges and issues.
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed