In this course, you will learn about safe manual handling practices and the responsibilities of employees and employers in reducing safety risks.
This course covers:
- The importance of following safety guidelines for manual handling,
- Factors that make a manual task hazardous,
- Practical advice on performing manual tasks safely,
- Responsibilities of employers in regard to manual handling.
- What are the responsibilities of employers and employees,
- What makes a manual task hazardous,
- What measures can be taken to improve the safety of manual handling.
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed