Food Safety: Hazards and Illnesses
In this course you will learn about the hazards and illnesses associated with the food industry. You will learn how to avoid them and about the possible impact they can cause to an individual or business.
This course covers:
- Food hazards and how to recognize them in the workplace,
- Hazard types and how to prevent them,
- High hazard risks and how to avoid them,
- Common foodborne illnesses.
- Common risks and hazards associated with food industry,
- Illnesses linked to food safety risks,
- How to avoid food safety risks and deal with consequences,
- What are the consequences if the risks are not avoided.
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed