Fire Safety in the Workplace
This training will explain the responsibilities of employers and employees in keeping the workplace safe from fire hazards.
This course covers:
- The importance of fire safety training,
- Fire hazards and prevention,
- Fire emergency procedures,
- Fire safety for employers.
- What are the most common fire hazards in the workplace,
- When and how to extinguish a fire,
- What are the main safety procedures for evacuation,
- What are the responsibilities of employees and employers.
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed