The goal of this course is to help you understand what customer service is, why it is important and how can you improve it.
This course covers:
- Characteristics and impact of good customer service,
- Communication skills – active listening, asking appropriate questions,
- Adjusting your service to meet customer needs,
- Handling customer complaints,
- Essential skills (product knowledge, attentiveness, persistence).
- Why it’s important to provide great customer service,
- How to improve various significant aspects of customer service,
- How to meet customer needs,
- How to communicate with customers appropriately and effectively,
- How to handle complaints.
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed