The goal of this course is to help you understand what conflict is, how it affects you and how to handle it.
This course covers:
- Categories and common causes of work-related conflicts,
- Constructive and destructive conflicts,
- Preventing conflict – warning signs, understanding the other party,
- Strategies for handling conflicts,
- A manager’s role in conflict situations.
- What is a conflict and what causes it,
- How to avoid and prevent conflicts,
- How team manager can create a low conflict environment,
- How to approach and handle conflict situations.
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed