The goal of this course is to help you understand what business ethics is, how it affects you and how to apply it in real life.
This course covers:
- Definition of business ethics,
- The importance of ethical behavior in business,
- Value systems that can create ethical dilemmas,
- Ethical issues (confidentiality, whistleblowing, bribery),
- Employee rights – justice, privacy and safety.
- What is business ethics and what are the main principles
- Why ethical behavior matters in your daily life and work environment
- What are the main ethical standards you should keep in mind
- How ethical behavior can help you with external business relationships
- How to deal with ethically challenging situations in your workplace
- For internal training only.
- For unlimited amount of users.
- This course cannot be sold or resold.
- Copyright and ownership edloomio.
How to Use
- The course can be downloaded in a SCORM 1.2 zip file. Use the SCORM activity in your edloomio LMS to upload this course.
- The completion settings are Passed/Failed